Friday, 10 July 2015

Finish Along Q3 2015

It is time for me to list the items I would like to complete in the Q3 Finish Along that is being hosted by On the Windy Side.

The Ginger Jars quilt is now back on the design wall and I nearly have the top together. Just a few more boarders.

I decided to send my A Little Bit Country Quilt to a longarm quilter for quilting so I am nearly there with a finish.

I am now working on a Lynnette Anderson pattern called Scandinavian Christmas so it would be really nice if I had that one hanging on the wall at Christmas.

I am currently working on my first panel

I was bitten by the Millefiori/La Passacaglia English Paper Piecing Facebook page and also the couple of girls in the quilting group that are also attempting this pattern. I need to make a start but I have been deliberating on the best way to construct the quilt but I think I am going to go with the EPP as it will be a good hand project that will travel anywhere.

This bag needs to be constructed and documented so that I can offer a pattern.

Technically this x-stitch is finished but it is not framed so I am not totally ticking it off the list as I run the risk of it sitting in a cupboard and not hanging on a wall to be enjoyed.

I am looking forward  to posting some finishes as we go through Q3.


Have a great week

HEATHER


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Your first Block of the Scandinavian Christmas turned out lovely. Will you do the cross stich borders too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you for doing the La Passacaglia project!

    ReplyDelete