Monday, 16 February 2015

And the Winner is!

Thank you for all the comments that where written on my Grow Your Blog post which enabled you to  go into the draw for one of my Quilters Sewing boxes.

The winner of this box is Sandra from Thistle Cove Farm. I will be in touch so that you receive your box.


The Quilters Sewing Box


Inside the box


The lid open out for a workspace


The lid closes for access to a cutting mat

This giveaway was so much fun that I can see this happening again as I have loved meeting so many creative and interesting bloggers in the process. 

Have a great week
HEATHER


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Thank you, Heather; this is wonderful! Now I can take smaller projects with me when I travel. Love the work of your hands and heart...and green, please. Due to excitement, I responded to your PM with 2 emails. lam - laughing at myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sandra! Heather, have you ever thought of writing up a pattern for this? I would be very interested in making my own. It's just so darn clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, ok. I'm a dork. Sorry. Just saw the link to your Etsy shop. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sandra you are so lucky to win such a lovely sewing box.

    ReplyDelete