Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Joining a 2015 Finish Along - Q1

Last night I decided to sign up with Adrianne from On the Windy Side to list the projects that I would like to complete. I started last year in the same way but somehow as the year went on I seemed to add a few things to the list, but January is a good time to take a look in the cupboards and to list it out and then it is staring at me!

This is my list so far.

1. a Paper Pieced Orchid flower


2. A bargello quilt

3. A Little Bit Country quilt.

4. A Christmas panel

5. the Ginger Jars quilt

6. Kitchen Sampler Cross Stitch


Well the list is done. I can see time planning is needed!
I hope you have an enjoyable week

HEATHER


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I think it's an excellent idea to list all the UFOs. Just writing them down makes one feel more organised, at least that's how I feel. You've got lovely projects on the go and I'm sure one or the other (and maybe all) will be finished by the end of the year. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like confession time doesn't it! I'm still working on my list, but it's almost done. I think I'd be tempted to jump right into number 5 above - the Ginger jars quilt. I love the blue and white jars in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful projects ... The Ginger Jar is particularly lovely, good luck with your finishes!

    ReplyDelete