Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Goodbye 2014



I find it encouraging to look back over the year and take a look at what creative projects were accomplished. It is too easy to feel like we do not achieve anything but in reality every day is special as we look at all the creativity around us and learn to appreciate it.

Starting a blog has enabled me to develop an appreciation for my creative life and the opportunity to share my projects with special people. This quote seems to sum it up for me.

 "Being creative is not a hobby, it is a way of Life."

Looking forward to a creative 2015

HEATHER 
                                                               
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You made some wonderful projects this last year! Congratulations! Hope 2015 will be another creative year for you

    ReplyDelete