Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Christmas Handmade


Christmas for me this year is in Singapore and not in New Zealand where all my Christmas decorations are located, so I went exploring and found some branches. I needed to have a simple display as this was a last minute attempt. 


I cut out the shape of an angel from cardboard and covered it with linen.


  A friend gave me a gift of some salt dough ornaments that worked in perfectly


The origami stars were folded by my daughter that is currently visiting for Christmas


Merry Christmas

HEATHER


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Heather. You decorations look lovely - simple but very effective. I hope you have a Merry Christmas with your daughter visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes simple things are the best, love how the origami star has a star in the middle of it. I remember fantastic Christmas lighting displays in Singapore when I lived there, hope you and your daughter have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Heather. I also tried the origami star after seeing it on Hilde's blog. Enjoy this special time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Merry Christmas to you & yours, too!

    ReplyDelete