Monday, 29 September 2014

A Box for the TV Remotes and Some.



I pulled out of my stash a fabric painted square that I had bought many years ago in a craft market in New Zealand. I love how I can keep something until I can find a good use for it. I decided this square was the perfect size to make a new box to sit on the coffee table to store those wonderful entertainment system remotes.



The remotes hide nicely inside the box.


I had bought some tissues that did not look very nice sitting on the bathroom bench in their plastic cover. A also had some nice leaf paper so measured the tissue pack and cut board to make a box that was big enough to take the tissue pack.



I made this box to cover the tissue box using bookbinding cloth and decorative paper.

HEATHER 


Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather

    Hi from Levin, New Zealand. Just found your blog through Quilting Gallery. Love the box you have made with the painted Kiwi panel. I have a panel like this, different colours though, which I made into a mini quilt and it is hanging in our caravan.
    Check out: http://romanyquilting.blogspot.co.nz/2011/10/kiwiana-in-caravan.html

    ReplyDelete