Thursday, 5 June 2014

Please wrap this Gift!



"I have bought you some rice paper for you to wrap the gift", a friend in our Tuesday Quilt Group informed me.


The girls in the group had designed and sewn together a Runner from Batik fabric to give to Buff who was leaving us to return home. After looking at the roll that the runner was rolled into I decided it needed a box! 


I made a long box with a lid that folded over and closed with magnets. The 
rice paper was great to work with and made a great box.


Using Batiks 8 girls in the group sewed an 8" square that was sewn into the runner.


It is currently placed beautifully across the bed waiting for it's new home.


Best Wishes as you depart Quilting in Singapore.


                                                       
 Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous table runner and lovely box. I'm sure Buff was very pleased with her gift.

    ReplyDelete