Thursday, 22 May 2014

Postcards ready to go




The postcard challenge I chose to take part in with Postcar'd Art this time was the 9 of Clubs and the 10 of Clubs. I am now down to the last few days before these have to be mailed out but today I got there and they are now ready to post. 


I have been exploring Zentangles so this was my inspiration for creating the postcards. I was also able to get my hands on some Misty Fuse so I was eager to try it. I was able to Misty Fuse the fabric, cut out my Clubs, then fuse them into place. I have to say I am now a convert as this product is just like others are saying, brilliant. 


I free motioned the 'drawing' and had so much fun but found that by NOT dropping my feed dogs I got a better tension with the stitches.


9 of Clubs - In the Garden


10 of Clubs - Swinging

Now onto other interesting things!

thanks for the visit

  
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Another round of great post cards. I'm sure the recipients will love theirs.

    ReplyDelete